Paula Caruso Annarumma is a native of Whitestone and got her start in real estate on Wall Street in 1983. She was trained on Wall Street in Commercial Real Estate and now sells homes, Co-Ops, Condos & commercial real estate. Paula handles sales and rentals in Northeast Queens.
Paula was the Broker/Owner of PCA Realty, Inc. from 1999 to 2014. She turned the office over to a large organization, Realty Connect USA, headquartered in Woodbury, Long Island. Paula’s physical location is at the same location of PCA Realty at 29-17 Francis Lewis Blvd in Flushing, NY. Paula has a proven track record of successful sales with satisfied and happy sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants.
WHY IS PAULA DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BROKERS?
Paula’s intent is to “raise the bar” in residential real estate. Not content with average service, Paula offers several differences:
- “EASY EXIT LISTING PLAN”- If you hire me, you can fire me. We guarantee it in writing.
- TEAM APPROACH – We are all committed to getting your home sold quickly and at the best price, with minimal hassle. When you hire me you get a TEAM not just one broker; Realty Connect USA has the ULTIMATE TEAM to get the job done!
- 3D PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY- Professional 3D photos of your property to showcase it in its best light on the internet and in print.
- LIST TO SALE PRICE RATIO- Paula has a 97.3% list to sales price ratio!
- EXPERIENCE – Paula has 34 years of experience in real estate to make the process of selling, buying or rent as hassle-free as possible.
Paula has a successful strategy for marketing your home. The internet is where it will be viewed most and she wants to make sure its looks its absolute best. Professional photography will sell your home faster and at top dollar with maximum exposure.
Superior negotiating experience and personal service are the hallmarks of Paula’s business. When you hire Paula, her entire team is committed to going the extra mile for our clients. You can be assured that you will never have to worry about the progress of your sale. Our agents are trained to engage prospects, ask questions and close sales. 34 years of experience, a trained sales team and a long list of successful sales should convince you that Realty Connect USA is the MUST HAVE relationship for success.
Buying or Selling in NY?
Being a REALTOR means more than selling homes. It’s about people, families, and their hopes and dreams. It’s about a relationship based on trust, knowledge and expertise. My clients can be assured that I will always go that extra mile to make their experience the best they’ve ever had when buying or selling a home. Most likely your home is your most valuable asset. You need someone with a strong conviction who is passionate about real estate. If that’s what you’d expect in your broker; hire Paula TODAY!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Marketing and Negotiation Expert
- Residential and Commercial Experience
Associate Broker at Realty Connect USA Flushing Office since 2014. Licensed real estate agent since 1983. Married, lives happily with husband and 2 children in native Whitestone. Formerly owned PCA realty, Inc. from 1999 to 2014.
- 2003, 2004 and 2011 Multiple Listings Services Director
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- GRI – Graduate of REALTOR Institute’s rigorous 90 hour program covering all aspects of real estate sales
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist. Specializing in the buying and selling of property for seniors.
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist Certified Staging Specialist
BOARD OF REALTORS
- Active Member of the Long Island Board of REALTORS (LIBOR)
- Member of the Legal Assistance Committee of LIBOR
- Director of MLS, Zone 12
- Member of the Women’s Council of REALTORS
- Member of the Greater Whitestone Taxpayers Association