Below is the very Popular Queens Market Trends Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to Market Trends as well as the latest Real Estate Data and Research. Please bookmark this page as this news feed updates daily. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find helpful tips, fun facts, great stories and so much more!
If you have any questions about today’s market and trends please contact me at 718-781-3055
Popular Queens Market Trends Article by Zillow
- An Up-Close Look at Housing Insecurity (and How to Help!)
- The Popsicle Place Program in Seattle Helps Families in Need
- 4 Surprising Things That May Increase How Much Your Home Is Worth
- 14 Million Households Plan to Give Their Homes to Family
- 5 Home Design Trends for 2018 (and 3 Fads That Need to Go)
- Why Cities Must Become Affordable For the Middle Class
- How Historic Racial Injustices Still Impact Housing Today
- 20 Best Cities for Trick or Treating in 2017
- How to Actually Afford to Buy A Home in America
- Rising Rents, Stagnant Wages, And the Burden of Unstable Housing
- 27 Stats That Sum Up the American Housing Market
- Pre-Wedding Bashes Can Put a Dent in Saving for a Home Down Payment
- Upsizing: The Hottest New Housing Trend You've Probably Never Heard Of
- Hidden Costs of Homeownership Typically Top $9,000 a Year
- The First Names Who Own the Most Valuable Homes, in Every State
If you found these Queens Market Trends helpful I would love to hear! Please leave your comments below.
A Bit About Queens
Queens is a New York City borough on Long Island across the East River from Manhattan. Flushing Meadows Corona Park, with the Unisphere, a 12-story 1964 World’s Fair globe sculpture, hosts the annual U.S. Open tennis tournament. The park’s Queens Museum is known for the “Panorama,” a building-for-building model of New York City. Nearby Citi Field is the stadium of pro baseball team, the Mets.
Are you thinking about relocating to Queens, New York? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 718-781-3055.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in the Queens area?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.