The following is what the marketing plan and service consists of and what is done for every clients when listing their property:
- Immediately enter your property in the Multiple listing Service (MLS) for instant viewing for all REALTORS® to view and begin working on selling your property.
- Place a For Sale sign, if permissible, which displays phone numbers for scheduling showings or requesting information.
- Place a secure lockbox on the property to promote showings from other agents.
- Conduct a photo shoot of your home.
- When feasible, a virtual tour of your home will also be created and loaded on all available websites including MLS and Realtor.com.
- Immediately contact personal network affiliations and groups to discuss and expose your property.
- Place your home as a featured property on this website, which is promoted to our past, present, and future Buyers and Sellers.
- Create an E-marketing plan which will showcase your property on the most popular real estate websites for maximum exposure to internet Buyers which make up 80% of home shoppers.
- Preparation and distribution of a marketing brochure for your property, including information on the property, an area map, color photos, and more.
- Realtor.com listings will all be upgraded to “Enhanced Listings” for absolute top exposure.
- Direct mail a professional “Just Listed” color postcard to your immediate neighborhood.
- Hold Open Houses periodically to showcase property to potential Buyers.
- Keep you informed of all showings and activity through detailed reports.
- Personally network with area top producing REALTORS® to talk up your listing and give it additional exposure.
- Market your home with display and classified advertising in local media.
- Network daily with area REALTORS® by email and phone communication.
Simply stated – no other company or REALTOR® can offer you better marketing and exposure of your property. Using this plan, you will have a larger pool of interested Buyers who see your property, resulting in a higher price.